AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION DETAILS
For planning purposes, there are two options of airport to fly into:
(1) Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), which is 33.2 miles from the hotel.
(2) John Wayne, Orange County Airport (SNA), which is 16 miles from the hotel.
Below are details of the various transportation options available to the Hotel Fullerton, 1500 South Raymond, Fullerton, CA 92831.
SUPER SHUTTLE - 800.258.3826
- $35 first person 1 way, each additional person is $9.
- Upon arrival, follow the signs to the baggage claim and collect your luggage.
- Proceed to the inside curb and head to the loading zone at the grey and white lollipop sign.
- Look for an agent in a Blue Uniform.
- Present your confirmation number to the uniformed Customer Service Representative for further assistance.
- $14 first person 1 way, each additional person is $14
- Proceed to the Ground Transportation Center across the street from the statue of John Wayne, to the island marked “Share ride vans.”
- Contact our Guest Service Representative dressed in a blue SuperShuttle uniform and they will assist with your transportation needs.
|Service||One-Way Discount||Roundtrip Discount|
|Individual (Shared Ride)||10% off first person fare||10% off first person fare|
|Group (Non-stop Van or ExecuCar Sedan Meet and Greet SUV)||10% off total fare||10% off total fare|
Cost of taxi will be comparable to SuperShuttle Group Non-Stop Van service except a taxi Van will fit 6 max. Estimates are $90-95 from LAX and $40-50 from SNA.
For those alumni traveling by airplane, if you would like to share a ride, you can place your information on the Ride-Sharing Google Doc using the link below. This is self-service, please match yourselves up.